Friday, November 4, 2011

Week 3


Weight: 253lb even
Bench: 205lb
Leg press: 300lb

This week has been a good week in the gym. Just 2 weeks in and my weight training is making some improvement. It’s great to feel myself getting stronger and feeling my arms and chest getting a little bigger. On Monday I joined Anytime Fitness for 2 years and I’m determined to use it and not become one of those who has an unused membership. If that is you, go to the gym this week. It’s great.
This week has had its challenges tho. Two trips to Billings Montana for work has left my diet lacking. I think this is truly my health weakness. Eating out. It is so hard to make the right decisions when the company is paying for whatever you want. I think it will take some more effort on my part… Also not having the gym and forgetting my running gear is going to hurt the weigh in this week also. I guess it’s gonna be a learning curve working this new lifestyle out.
It’s been 2 weeks now and I’m yet to swing a leg over my bike. I want it to be a part of my training and I’m dying for a ride. The early sunset is hurting that progress and I hope to get at least a short Cross Country loop in this weekend. It would be nice if God eases up on the rain or else I’m gonna go play in the mud. If anyone is keen on getting a little muddy this weekend, let me know. It’ll probably be a loop of whistle lake or something
Catch ya on the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment